1. Documents are scanned either in house or using our specialist scanning provider.
2. Images are uploaded to Outspan’s server via secure file transfer protocol (sftp).
3. Images are stored securely on our server – accessible to Outspan’s accounting team and to the client.
4. The original paperwork is returned to client, stored offsite or destroyed.
1. Scanned images retrieved at our offshore centre in Sri Lanka.
2. Transactional data analysed.
3. Data input to client’s financial system (either via remote access or using a stand alone version).
1. Processed data is checked and approved by a UK qualified Chartered Accountant before being released to the client.
Systems & Software
Services are delivered via our clients’ own systems or using our in-house online accountancy system.
We use all the main industry accountancy packages (including Sage, Quickbooks, Iris and MYOB - ask for others) and can process your accounts work directly into an online version of your software or as a back-up file that you can restore to your PC. Alternatively, you can use our own online accountancy package, which you can access securely and easily via our internet portal 24/7.